SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Hall Ticket. Those candidates who applied for the SSC MTS Recruitment they can download the admit card now to appear in the examination. SSC MTS Hall Ticket, SSC Exam Call Letter
Latest Update – SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2021 is released on 24.09.2021. Candidates can download the admit card by given link below in the Important Link section
SSC MTS Tier 1 Exam Admit Card 2021 – Download Exam Date
|Post||SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2021|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)|
|Total Post||Updated Soon|
|Exam Date||05-20 October 2021|
|Admit Card Status||24.09.2021|
ssc.nic.in MTS Admit Card 2021
As we all know that Staff Selection Commission (SSC) conducts exam of MTS every years and It is very important to download the admit card for the Examination. Finally, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the admit card for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Hall Ticket. Candidates can download the admit card on the official website of SSC
SSC MTS Exam Date 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the examination date for the Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Recruitment 2021. It is informed to all the candidates who applied for the Multi Tasking Staff Vacancy. They can now download the exam date notice by given link below. SSC has released the official notification regarding exam date which is going to start from 5th October 2021 to 20th October 2021.
- Candidates should have passed 10th (High School) from any recognized Board/ Institution.
- General/ EWS/ OBC – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates – Rs.0/-
- All Category Female – Rs.0/-
- Pay the application fee through online mode (Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking) or E-Challan.
- Age limit as on 01.01.2021
- 18-25 Years as on cut off date (i.e candidates born not before 02.01.1996 and not later than 01.01.2003)
- 18-27 Years as on cut off date (i.e candidates born not before 02.01.1994 and not later than 01.01.2003)
- For age relaxation, Check notification
Pay Scale & Selection Procedure
- Pay Scale – Rs.5200- 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1800 (7th CPC Pay Matrix)
- Selection Process – Selection based on Tier 1, Tier 2, Document Verification & Final Merit List.
How to Download the SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
If you want to know how to download the admit card of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) then you may follow all the steps which are given below –
- Visit to the Official website of SSC website.
- Select the required region and click the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the required details on the login section.
- The admit card will be appeared on the screen.
- At last, Download the admit card and print it for future purposes.
Detail Mentioned in SSC MTS Admit Card 2021
The following details will be given in your admit card, which is as follows:-
- Candidate name
- Roll number
- Date of birth
- Date of Exam
- Timing of exam
- Mailing address
- Registration number
- Photo and signature
- Important Instructions
|Application Start Date||05.02.2021|
|Application Last Date||21.03.2021|
|Tier 1 Exam Date||05-20 Oct 2021|
|Admit Card (CR-Region)||Link 1 || Link 2|
|Admit Card (Other Region)||Click Here|
|Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
- Bihar Voter List 2021 Download
- BSSC Mines Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Various Post Recruitment 2021
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 2021
SSC MTS Exam Admit Card 24 सितम्बर 2021 को जारी कर दिया गया है |
SSC MTS Tier 1 Examination 5 अक्टूबर से 20 अक्टूबर 2021 तक होगा |