CPCB Various Post Recruitment 2023: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) invites online application form for the recruitment post of Various Post for 160 Vacancy in Group A, B, C. All eligible interested Candidates must read official notification and can apply online. CPCB Vacancy 2023, CPCB Recruitment
If you want to get all the update regarding CPCB Vacancy, Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship and Yojana then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update: CPCB Various Post Recruitment 2023. Application form Started from 06.03.2023. As Official notification & Link Given in the link Section.
CPCB Various Post Recruitment 2023 – Apply Online
|Article||CPCB Various Post Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Apply Last Date||31.03.2023|
Central Pollution Control Board has released the official notification regarding Recruitment for the post of Various Post. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must read the official notification and if they are eligible for the Recruitment then they can apply online from 06th March 2023 through the official website.
Total Post – 160
|Post Name||Maximum Age||Total Post|
|Scientist ‘B’||35 Years||62|
|Assistant Law Officer||30 Years||06|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||30 Years||01|
|Senior Scientific Assistant||30 Years||16|
|Technical Supervisor||30 Years||01|
|Accounts Assistant||30 Years||02|
|Junior Technician||18-27 Years||03|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant||18-27 Years||15|
|Upper Division Clerk||18-27 Years||16|
|Data Entry Operator Grade-II||18-27 Years||03|
|Junior Laboratory Assistant||18-27 Years||15|
|Lower Division Clerk||18-27 Years||05|
|Field Attendant||18-27 Years||08|
|Multi-Tasking Staff||18-27 Years||07|
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/ Chemical/ Environmental Engineering – 34 posts, Computer Science/Information Technology – 04 posts OR
Master’s Degree in Chemistry (All Branches) / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University or Institution – 24 posts.
Assistant Law Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University
- Institution AND
- Should have five years’ experience as an Officer of the State Judicial Servic. OR
- Should have five years’ experience in the Legal Department of a State. OR
- Should be a Central Government servant, who has five years experience in legal affairs. OR
- Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for five years.
Assistant Accounts Officer
Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
Senior Scientific Assistant
Possessing Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field.
Preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organisation or institution of repute.
Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Shall pass the skill test on computer in English Typing @ 35 words per minute(10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)/Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute (9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Time allowed is ten minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- With three years’ experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organisation or institution of repute.
- Diploma in Electronics from a recognised Institute.
- One year of relevant experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organisation or institution of repute.
Senior Laboratory Assistant
Twelfth standard passed in Science from a recognised Board or Institution with three year of experience in the relevant field.
Upper Division Clerk
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi only on computer. Time allowed 10 minutes.
Data Entry Operator Grade-II
- 12th standard passed from recognised Board or Institution.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test oncomputer.
Junior Laboratory Assistant
12th standard passed in science subject from a recognised Board.
Lower Division Clerk
- 12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Time allowed ten minutes.
10th standard passed from a recognized Board.
10th standard passed from a recognised Board or Institution. OR
Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in trade – Electrician (03 posts), Plumber (02 posts), Fire & Safety (01 post), Pump Operator (01 post).
Age limit as on 31.03.2023
See Vacancy Details for Age Limit
For Age Relaxation See Notification.
- For Two Hours Exam: Rs.1000/-
- For One Hour Exam: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs.0/-
- Pay fee through online mode.
How to Apply for CPCB Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website – www.cpcb.gov.in
- Click on “Recruitment” option on homepage of official website
- After that, completer registration process.
- Fill up online application form carefully and upload necessary documents.
- Login using Registration number and Password.
- Make payment through online mode.
|Apply Start Date||06 March 2023|
|Apply Last Date||31 March 2023|
|Last Date Fee Payment||31 March 2023|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check This:-
- Bihar Board 12th Result 2023 Expected Date
- Bihar Krishi Vibhag Vacancy 2023 Apply Last Date – 15.04.2023
- SBI CBO Final Result 2023 – Declared
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s CPCB Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from 06.03.2023
Candidates can apply online before 31.03.2023
Central Pollution Control Board