India Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023: Indian Coast Guard (ICG) has issued online result for the recruitment post of Navik (GD), Navik (DB) and Yantrik through Coast Guard Enrolled Personnel Test (CGEPT) 01/2024 Batch. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online. ICG Vacancy 2023
If you want to get all the updates of Indian Coast Guard Recruitment then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates of Job, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship & Yojana
Join Our Official Telegram Group – Join
Latest Update – Indian Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023 Apply Online started from 08.09.2023. Candidates can apply online by given link below.
Table of Contents
India Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023
|Article||Indian Coast Guard Navik Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik & Yantrik|
|Apply Last Date||27.09.2023|
|Join Telegram Group||Join|
|Navik (General Duty)||104||27||52||35||42||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||12||03||09||02||04||30|
Navik (Domestic Branch):
Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (General Duty):
10+2 passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Class 10th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 03 or 04 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). OR
Class 10th & Class 12th passed from an education board recognized by Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE) “AND” Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics/ Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering of duration 02 or 03 years approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE).
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 22 Years
- Born between 01 May 2002 to 30 Apr 2006 (both dates inclusive).
- For Age Relaxation See Notification.
- SC/ ST: Rs.0/-
- All Others: Rs.300/-
- Pay fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/ Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI
Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and Medical Standards Evaluation for ICG
- Run 1.6 kilometers in 7 minutes or less.
- Perform 20 squat-ups (Uthak Baithak).
- Do 10 push-ups.
- Maintain a minimum height of 157 centimeters.
- Ensure your chest is well-proportioned, with a minimum expansion of 5 centimeters.
- Maintain a weight that is proportionate to your height and age, with a ±10% acceptable range.
- Have normal hearing.
How to Apply in India Coast Guard Navik & Yantrik Recruitment 2023?
To apply online for the recruitment of Yantrik or Navik in the Indian Coast Guard, follow the step-by-step guide below:-
- Visit the official website of the Join Indian Coast Guard, accessible at joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/.
- Locate the “Apply Online” option under the section titled “Recruitment of ICG Yantrik/Navik 2023” and click on it.
- Complete the application process by providing your basic and educational qualification details, uploading the necessary documents, including your photograph and signature, and making the required application fee payment.
|Apply Start Date||08.09.2023|
|Apply Last Date||27.09.2023|
|Stage I Exam Date||December 2023, around the middle to the end of the month|
|Stage II Exam Date||January 2024, approximately in the middle to the end of the month|
|Stage III Exam Date||April 2024, towards the end or the beginning of May 2024|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Candidates can apply online from 08.09.2023
The last date to apply online – 27.09.2029