JIPMER Various Post Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER) invites online applications form for the recruitment of various Post in Group B & C. All eligible interested Candidates must read official notification and can apply online. JIPMER Vacancy 2023
If you want to get all the update regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship and Yojana then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update: JIPMER Recruitment 2023. Application form Starting from 2.02.2023. As Official notification & Link Given in the link Section.
Table of Contents
JIPMER Various Post Recruitment 2023 – Group B & C, Apply Online
|Article||JIPMER Various Post Recruitment 2023|
|Authority||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER)|
|Post Name||Various Post|
|Apply Last Date||18.03.2023|
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|122023||Junior Translation Officer||01|
|132023||Medical Social Worker||06|
|152023||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||04|
|Post Code||Post Name||Total Post|
|192023||Junior Administrative Assistant||32|
|242023||Stenographer Gr. II||03|
- Degree in Science (Botany/ Zoology/ Life science) from a recognized University or equivalent.
- Diploma of two years duration in Dental Hygiene from a recognized Institute or equivalent. The course must be approved by the Dental council of India.
- Two years experience as Dental Hygienist.
Junior Translation Officer
Masters degree of a recognized University in Hindi or English, with English or Hindi as compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR
Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi or English medium and English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as medium of examination at the degree level. OR
Masters degree of a recognized University in any subject other than Hindi or English, with Hindi and English as a compulsory or elective subjects or either of the two as medium of examination and the other as a compulsory or elective subject at the degree level. AND
Experience : Recognized Diploma or certificate course in translation from Hindi to English or vice-versa from a recognized University/Institute or two years‟ experience of translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa in Central Government or State Government Offices, including Government of India undertakings.
Medical Social Worker
- Masters Degree in Social work with specialization in Medical Social work from a recognized Institution/University or equivalent.
- Two years experience in Social work.
- B.sc. Degree in Speech and Language sciences or B.Sc. Degree in Audiology, Speech and Language Pathology (BASLP) from a recognized University or its equivalent. AND
- Must be registered with Rehabilitation council of India (RCI).
- Two years working experience in a recognized Institute/ Hospital as Audiologist or Speech and language Pathologist (SLP).
X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
- B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
Degree in Anaesthesia Technology from a recognized Institution/ Hospital. OR
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology (2 years course) from a recognized Institution/ Hospital.
- One year experience in handling Anaesthesia equipments.
- Diploma in Hearing Language and Speech (DHLS). OR
- Diploma in Hearing Aid. OR
- Earmould Technology (DHA&ET) from Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) recognized center or equivalent.
- 10 + 2 with science from recognized Board.
- Dental Mechanic course of two years duration from a recognized Dental Institution. The course must be approved by the Dental Council of India.
- Experience of two years as Dental Mechanic in a hospital.
Junior Administrative Assistant
- 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University. AND
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH/ 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- +2 with Science subjects or equivalent from a recognized board/ institution.
- Diploma in Optometry from a recognized Institution/ Hospital.
- One year experience as Ophthalmic Technician in a recognized Institute/ Hospital.
Degree in Perfusion Technology from a recognized University/ Institution. OR
- Diploma in Perfusion Technology from a recognized Institution.
- One year Experience in conducting perfusion in a Hospital/ Institute.
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University or equivalent.One year experience as pharmacist. OR
- Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Two years experience as Pharmacist. AND
- Registered as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Degree in Physiotherapy from a recognized University/ Institution or equivalent. OR
- Diploma in Physiotherapy (not less than 3 years) from a recognized Institution /Hospital.
- One year experience in Physiotherapy Department in a Hospital.
Stenographer Gr. II
- 12th Class pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Skill Test Norms
Dictation : 10 minutes @ 80 w.p.m
Transcription : 50 minutes (English) (On computer)
: 65 minutes (Hindi) (On computer)
- Diploma in Radiography/Radiographic Science (2 Years course) from a recognized Institution/ University or equivalent. AND
- Two years experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital. OR
- Degree in Medical Radiation Technology from a recognized University /Institution or Equivalent. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (3 Years course) AND One year experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital. OR
- Degree in Allied Health Science in Urology (4 Years Course).
Age limit as on: 18.03.2023
Minimum Age: 18 Years
See below post wise age limit.
For Age Relaxation See Notification
UR/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.1500/-
SC/ ST: Rs.1200/-
For PwBD Candidates: Rs.0/-
Pay fee via online using Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website – www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click on “Recruitment” option on homepage of official website
- After that, completer registration process.
- Fill up online application form carefully and upload necessary documents.
- Login using Registration number and Password.
- Make payment through online mode.
|Apply Start Date||22 February 2023|
|Apply Last Date||18 March 2023|
|Admit Card||25 March 2023|
|Exam Date||02 April 2023|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s JIPMER Recruitment 2023?
Candidates can apply online from 22.02.2023
Candidates can apply online before 18.03.2023