NSP Scholarship 2022-23 : Ministry of Minority Affairs, Govt of India invites online application for Pre Matric & Post Matric Scholarship and Merit cum Means Scholarship Scheme for Minorities Academic Year 2022-23 via National Scholarship Portal for Fresh & Renewal. Interested candidates must read the official notification before apply. NSP Scholarship, NSP Scholarship Portal
If you want to get all the updates of NSP Scholarship then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates. Applicants can visit here for more scholarship updates.
Latest Update – NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online last date extended upto 15.10.2022. . Candidates can get apply link below in the Important Link section.
NSP Scholarship 2022-23 Apply Online : Pre & Post Matric Scholarship
|Article||NSP Scholarship 2022-23|
|Authority||Ministry of Minority Affairs (MOMA)|
|Eligibility||Minorities Students (Class 1 to 12)|
|Apply Start Date||20.07.2022|
NSP Pre and Post Matric Scholarship 2022
Those students who are studying from class 1 to class 12 and belong to minority category. They can apply online for NSP Pre & Post Matric Scholarship from the official website of National Scholarship Portal (NSP). Although, Interested applicants must read the official notification before apply online. For more information, read this article completely.
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria.
- 1. Pre Matric – Scholarship will be provided to those student who have passed previous final examination with 50% Marks and Annual income of their parents/ guardian does not more than 1 Lakh.
(Note – for Minority belonging student who are studying in 1st to 10th Class.)
- 2. Post Matric – Scholarship will be provided to those student who have passed previous final examination with 50% Marks and Annual income of their parents/ guardian does not more than 2 Lakh.
(Note – for Minority belonging student who are studying in Intermediate(12th)/ Undergraduate/ Post Graduate.)
- 3. Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses CS – Scholarship will be provided to those student who have passed previous final examination with 50% Marks and Annual income of their parents/ guardian does not more than 2.5 Lakh.
(Note – for Minority belonging student who are studying in Technical and Professional courses at Undergraduate and Post Graduate.)
- 4 Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship –
- Only girl students belonging to six notified Minority Communities i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jains and Parsis are eligible.
- Scholarship will be awarded to minorities’ girl students who are studying in Class 9th to 12th, and have secured at-least 50% marks or equivalent grade in aggregate in previous class/qualifying exam.
- Annual income of student’s parent/guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs.2.00 lakh.
Document Required for Scholarship Online Form
- Student Photo
- Income Certificate
- Institution Verification Form
- Religion Certificate
- Bank Account in the name of Applicant.
- Domicile Certificate.
for more information check official notice.
List of Central Sector Scheme
All Central Sector Scholarship Scheme has been opened from 20 July 2022 through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) –
- Ministry of Minority Affairs
- Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities
- Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Ministry of Tribal Affairs
- Department of School Education & Literacy
- Department of Higher Education
- WARB, Ministry of Home Affairs
- RPF/RPSF, Ministry of Railway
- North Eastern Council(NEC), DoNER
How to Apply Online for NSP Scholarship 2022-23
The Pre-Matric, Post Matric and Merit cum Means based Scholarship Schemes are online Schemes and one can apply for fresh or renewal Scholarship under any of these Schemes on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP) at https://scholarships.gov.in/. Link to the Portal is also provided on the website of the Ministry of Minority Affairs, i.e. www.minorityaffairs.gov.in. An online undertaking has to be submitted for registration on the NSP by applicants who are above the age of 18 years and by the parents/guardian if the applicant is below the age of 18 years.
How to Check NSP Scholarship Application Status
If you want to check NSP Scholarship status then you may follow below steps –
- Visit the National Scholarship Portal
- Now, you have to login under the option “Student Login”
- Enter Application ID and Password
- Now, click on “Check your status”
- Finally, you can see application status.
|Apply Start Date||20.07.2022|
|Apply Last Date||15.10.2022|
|Defective Application |
Verification Last Date
|Institute Verification |
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Apply for Renewal||Click Here|
|View Eligibility||Click Here|
|Search Institute/ School/|
ITI registered with NSP
|Check Previous Year |
|Download Scholarship |
|Pre Matric |||
Post Matric ||
MCM Scholarship ||
Begum Hazrat mahal Scho.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Step by Step Process to Complete Registration Process
Students applying for scholarship for the first time (Fresh Students) need to “Register” on the portal as fresh applicant by providing accurate and authenticated information as printed on their documents in the “Student Registration Form”.
The registration form is required to be filled by parents / guardian of students who are below the age of 18 years on the date of registration.
Before initiating registration process, students / Parents / guardian are advised to keep the following documents handy –
- 1. Educational documents of student
- 2. Student’s Bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch
Note: For pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account, parents can provide their own account details. However, parents account number can only be used against scholarship applications for maximum two children.
- 3. Aadhaar number of the Student
- 4. If Aadhaar is not available, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School and
- 5. Aadhaar Enrolment ID and Scanned copy of Bank passbook
- 6. If Institute/School is different from domicile state of the applicant, then Bonafide student certificate from Institute / School.
Important Note –
- After submitting the application, the default login id and password to log into NSP portal will be sent to the provided mobile number. In case the password is not received, the option for forgot password at login page shall be used.
- Students are advised to provide “Annual Family Income” as per the Income Certificate issued by competent authority in their scholarship application.
Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form are given below (Fields marked with * are Mandatory fields) –
|1. Date of Birth (DOB)*||Provide DOB as printed in educational certificates.|
|2. State of Domicile*||Domicile state means the state in which students have their permanent address.Students are required to provide their domicile state correctly as the “Application Id” allotted to them will be based on domicile state. This application Id will also be used as “Login Id” on the portal and for future references.Once allotted the student will not be allowed to change the domicile State under any circumstances.The student needs to provide a Bonafide Certificate in the prescribed proforma if the Students domicile state is different from the state of Institute/School, he/she is studying.|
|3. Scholarship Category*||Scholarship schemes are divided in following major categories described below (Students are required to select the relevant category based on their class/course in which they are studying):2.1 Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 1st to Class 10th.2.2 Post – Matric Scholarship scheme/Top Class Scholarship Scheme/Merit Cum Means Scholarship Scheme: For students studying from Class 11th, 12th and above including Courses like ITI, B.SC, B. Com., B. Tech, Medical /students studying top level colleges such as IITs and IIMs/ students doing Technical and Professional courses etc. (Attach a hyperlink mentioning details of schemes of different Ministries)|
|4. Name of Student*||Provide name as printed in educational certificates. For students applying for Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme preferably provide name as printed in class 10th certificate.For students providing Aadhaar number to ensure that your name is correct in your Aadhaar card.|
|5. Mobile Number*||Provide correct and authenticated mobile number, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent as SMS on this mobile number.(i) In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme only one registration is allowed with one mobile number.(ii) For pre-matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have mobile number, parents’ mobile number can be provided. The parents’ mobile number can only be used for filling scholarship applications for maximum of their two children only.|
|6. Email Id||Provide correct and authenticated email id, as all the communications and One-time passwords related to portal activities will be sent on this email Id.|
|7. Bank account details||Provide active bank account number and IFSC code of the bank branch of the student. The name of bank will be automatically mentioned based on your IFSC code. If not, then write it as printed on the bank passbook.In case of Post Matric, Top Class and MCM scholarship scheme one registration must be done with one bank account number.Whereas, for pre matric scholarship scheme, where students do not have their own bank account number parent’s account number can be used. However, parent’s account number can only be provided for maximum of their two children.|
|8. Identification Details||Select and provide the information in this field very carefully. You are required to select one of the following methods for identification details:7.1 Aadhaar Number: Students who have Aadhaar number are required to provide 12-digit Aadhaar number as printed on Aadhaar card. Upon submitting the registration form, the system will match the personal identification details of the applicant with the Aadhaar records. Only one registration is allowed with one Aadhaar number. However, if multiple applications of a student are found in the system at a later stage, all his/her applications are liable to be rejected. It may be noted that your Aadhaar Number could also be used for crediting scholarship amount in the bank account linked* to your Aadhaar number in fast track mode. For all such cases, where student does not possess Aadhaar, he is required to provide a bonafide certificate issued by his Institute/School in the prescribed proforma along-with Aadhaar enrolment number and scanned copy of first page of his Bank passbook (containing the photograph of the applicant)*To link your bank account with Aadhaar number for receiving scholarship in the same, please visit you bank branch and submit a “bank consent form for receiving DBT”. You can check which bank is linked to your Aadhaar number on NPCI mapper here https://resident.uidai.gov.in/bank-mapper or through Aadhaar-enabled micro-ATM machine of any of these banks.|
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s NSP Scholarship 2022-23
Students belongs to minority communities – Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Buddhist, Jain, Parsi studying in India and fulfilling the scheme guidelines are eligible to apply for these scholarship.
Applicants can apply online on the National Scholarship Portal (NSP). An online undertaking has to be submitted or registration on the NSP by applicants who are above the age of 18 years and by the parents/ guardian if the applicant is below the age of 18 years.
You have to login under the option “Student Login by entering your Application ID and Password. Once login, you will be able to view the option ‘check your status’ . Under this option you can check your online status.
You can edit draft/ incomplete information filled by you until you ‘submit’ the online application. To edit the application, go to the option ‘Student Login’ enter the application Id then click on submit ‘login’ button.
follow the process as given below –
“Student Login ➡ Forgot Registration Details ?” then enter the basic fields accordingly and click on the button “Get Registration details”.
Candidates can apply online before 15.10.2022
1. Student Photo
2. Verification form to be provided by the Institution.
3. A self certified community certificate from the applicant who has attained 18 years of age and for others the community certificate certified by parent/ guardian is required.
4. Fee Receipt of “Current Course Year”
5. Bank Account number of the student along with the IfSC Code of the bank branch.
6. Residential / Domicile Certificate
7. Aadhar Number of the student and if Aadhar is not available then bonafide student certificate from the school and scanned copies of bank passbook and Aadhaar enrolment ID.
8. If school/ institute is located in a state/ UT different from domicile state/ UT of the applicant then bonafide student certificate from school/ Institute.