Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022 – The High Court of Judicature At Patna has released Full Syllabus for Translator Vacancy 2022. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online for 39 Post. For more information, Read this article completely.
If you want to get all the updates of Bihar regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship, Yojana and Syllabus then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update – Patna High Court Translator Recruitment 2022 apply online started from 21.10.2022. Candidates can apply by below link in the Important Link section.
Table of Contents
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022 : पूरा सिलेबस देखें
|Post||Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022|
|Authority||The High Court of Judicature At Patna|
|Start Online Apply||21.10.2022|
Patna High Court Translator Syllabus 2022
The High Court of Judicature At Patna has released advertisement regarding Translator Vacancy 2022. Interested candidates may read the official notification before apply online, Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website. Candidates can apply online from 21 October 2022.
Patna High Court Translator Exam Pattern 2022
The Translator Recruitment Examination, 2022 shall be conducted in 03 (three) stages i.e. Written Test, Computer Proficiency Test and Interview. If the number of applicants is on the higher side, the High Court reserves the right to shortlist the candidates through screening or preliminary test. The Scheme of Examination shall be as follows –
Patna High Court Translator Written Syllabus
English Syllabus –
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree (graduation) level and will ordinarily cover the following topics: –
- Grammar:- Article, Tense, Active-Passive Voice, Direct-Indirect Speech (Narration), Preposition, Conjunction
- Vocabulary/ Spelling Test
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitution
- Sentence Completion and Structure
- Common Errors
- Idioms & Phrases
General Hindi Syllabus –
The questions will be designed to test the candidates’ understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree (graduation) level and will ordinarily cover the following topics:-
- व्याकरणः- शब्द रूपांतरण, लिंग, वचन, कारक, काल, वाच्य, संधि, समास, उपसर्ग, प्रत्यय
- अपठित गद्यांश
- शुद्ध वर्तनी
- समानार्थी एवं विलोम शब्द
- अनेक शब्दों के लिए एक शब्द
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्तियाँ
General Awareness Syllabus –
Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidates’ general awareness. Questions will be of degree (graduation) level and designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected from any educated person. The test will include questions relating to
- India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Polity, Economy, General Policy and Scientific Research.
- Current Affairs, Books and Authors, Sports, Important Schemes, Important Days, People in News, current events of national importance, awareness towards General Science, Environment applicable in day to day life and awareness of knowledge of social importance.
- Bihar especially pertaining to its History, Culture, Geography, Economy Polity and general awareness.
- Except the questions of General English and General Hindi, the questions of General Awareness shall be both in English and Hindi languages. However, the English version shall always prevail in case of any discrepancy or inconsistency between English version and its Hindi Translation.
- There shall not be negative marking for incorrect answers in the objective test.
- Those candidates who fail to obtain minimum qualifying marks in the objective test, their answer booklet of descriptive test shall not be evaluated.
Descriptive Test – The descriptive test will target to test candidates’ translation skills and their ability to write as well as comprehend the two languages (English and Hindi) correctly, precisely and effectively. The level of the paper will be consistent with the educational qualification prescribed i.e. graduation level. The test shall include the following –
- Translation (English to Hindi):- This section will include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
- Translation (Hindi to English):- This section will also include two passages for translation carrying 30 marks each.
Computer Proficiency Test
The Computer Proficiency Test will comprise of the following:-
- Word processing Test on MS Word (10 marks):- This test will target to test the basic typing skill of the candidates as well as their basic knowledge of MS Word.
- Test in Spread Sheets on MS Excel (10 marks):- This test will target to check the basic understanding of MS Excel.
- Internet Proficiency (05 marks):- This test will target to test the basic understanding of internet usage.
Prior to conduct of interview, a test of translation for 5 marks having ½ hour duration for the candidates having proficiency in Urdu/ Bangla/ Kaithi shall be organized and there will not be any minimum qualifying standard for this test. The marks obtained by the candidate in this preferential test will be added in his/her total score.
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|