SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is inviting online application for the post of Phase 9 Vacancy 2021. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online. SSC Phase 9 Vacancy 2021
Latest Update – SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Apply Online started from 24.09.2021. Candidates can get apply link below in the Important Link section.
Table of Contents
SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021 Notification – Apply Online for 3261 Post
|SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
ssc.nic.in Phase 9 Vacancy 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the official notification for the post of Phase 9 Vacancy 2021. Candidates must read the official notification before apply online. Candidates can apply from 24th September 2021.
Candidates can read the official notification to know full details.
- Matric Level – Candidate should have passed 10th Class from Recognized Board.
- Intermediate Level – Candidate should have passed 12th Class from Recognized Board.
- Graduate Level – Candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from Recognized University in India.
- General / OBC / EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC / ST / PH / Women – Rs.100/-
- Pay the application fee through online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking)
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2021
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 30 Years
- For Age relaxation, Check notification
- Computer Based Test
- Descriptive & Skill Test
How to Apply Online SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
If you want to know the process to apply then you may follow all the steps which are given below –
- First of all, visit the Official website – ssc.nic.in
- At the Home Page, Candidates can find the link for Notice for Phase IX/2021/Selection Posts
- Kindly read the instructions given in the Notification carefully before filling up the online ‘One-time Registration Form’ and “Application Form”
- Before starting up with One-time Registration, keep the following information/ documents ready
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP) & Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
- For Registration, click on “Register Now” link provided in “Login” Section
- After completing the registration process, “Basic Details” can be changed only twice. That’s why, Be cautious while making Registration.
- Online Application Form, candidates are required to upload the scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Image dimension of the signature should be about 4.0 cm (width) x 3.0 cm (height).
- While seeing Preview, you should check all the details entered are correct and instruction regarding photograph/signature as mentioned above at various places in the Notice are duly followed and verify information provided by you and “Submit” the Application.
- Proceed to make fee payment if you are not exempted from payment of fee. Fee can be paid online through Credit or Debit cards or in cash at the SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Submit the Application Form and Take a Print out for Future use.
|Application Start Date
|Application Last Date
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)
|Fee Payment Last Date (Offline)
|Last Date for General Challan
|Jan/ Feb 2021
|Registration || Login
|Join Telegram Group
Also Check –
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join on Twitter
|Join on Facebook
FAQ’s SSC Phase 9 Recruitment 2021
Candidates can visit on the official website of SSC to apply online which is ssc.nic.in
Eligible candidates can apply online before 25 October 2021