Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 : Indian Air Force (IAF) invites Online application Form for the post of Agniveer in the Indian Air Force through the Air Force Agneepath Vacancy 2022. Those candidate who are interested to apply they must read the official notification before apply. Indian Air Force Agneepath Vacancy 2022, Indian Air Force Agneepath Notification 2022, Indian Air Force Agneepath Vacancy 2022
If you want to get all the update regarding Indian Air Force Agneepath Scheme 2022, Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship and Yojana then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update – Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 Apply started from 24.06.2022. Candidates can get apply link below in the important link section.
Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022 – Apply, Notification
|Article||Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Advt No.||Agniveer VAYU Intake 01/2022|
|Post Name||Air Force Agniveer|
|Apply Start Date||24.06.2022|
Indian Air Force Agneepath Vacancy 2022
Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification regarding Recruitment for the post of Air Force Agniveer Vacancy. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must read the official notification and if they are eligible for the Recruitment then they can apply online from 24 June 2022 through the official website.
Here is vacancy detail given below –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Air Force Agniveer||3500+|
(A) Science Subject
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/10+2/ Equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English from an Education Board listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed Three years Diploma Course in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Automobile/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation Technology/ Information Technology) from a Government recognized Polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in diploma course (or in Intermediate/Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Diploma Course).
Passed Two years Vocational Course with non-vocational subject viz. Physics and Maths from State Education Boards/Councils which are listed in COBSE with 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course (or in Intermediate/ Matriculation, if English is not a subject in Vocational Course)
(B) Other than Science Subjects
Passed Intermediate / 10+2 / Equivalent Examination in any subject approved by Central / State Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.
Passed two years vocational course from Education Boards listed as COBSE member with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English in vocational course or in Intermediate/Matriculation if English is not a subject in Vocational Course.
Note – For more information regarding Education Qualification, You must check official notification.
The candidate should be born between 29 October 1999 to 29 June 2005 (both days inclusive)
- Minimum Age – 17.5 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
Note – For age relaxation, You must check official notification.
- All Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Mode of Payment – Online
Air Force Agniveer Physical Standards Test (PMT)
- Height – Minimum height should be 152.5 cm
- Chest – Minimum expansion of 5 cms
- Weight – Proportionate to height and age.
- Hearing – Candidate should have normal hearing and able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
Air Force Agniveer Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- 1.6 Km run to be completed within 06 minutes 30 seconds.
- 10 Push-ups
- 10 Sit-ups
- 20 Squats
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Adaptability Test-I, and II
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022 ?
- First of all Visit official website – www.agneepathvayu.cdac.in
- Download the advertisement for “Air Force Agniveer”
- Fill up the registration from and complete the online from.
- After final submission of final application form, You should print out the final online filled application form.
|Apply Start Date||24.06.2022, at 10:00 am|
|Last Date of Apply||05.07.2022, up to 05:00 pm|
|Online Exam Date||24.07.2022|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
- ITBP ASI Stenographer Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- BSF SI & Constable (Workshop) Recruitment 2022
- Assam Rifles Technical/ Tradesman Rally Recruitment 2022
Documents Required to Fill up Form
- Class 10th/ Matriculation passing certificate
- 12th/ 3 years Engineering Diploma Final Year Mark Sheet/ 2 Years Vocational course marksheet or equivalent marksheet of non-vocation course with subjects English, Physics and Mathematics.
- Passport Size recent color photograph of size 10 KB to 50 KB
- Candidate’s left hand thumb impression image
- Candidate’s signature image
- Candidate’s parent’s signature image
- The mark sheet indicating marks in English subject in Diploma or in 12th/10th if English is not a subject in Diploma.
- Candidate should have his valid E-mail Id and Mobile number for successful online registration
Summary – This article was all about the Recruitment of Air Force Agniveer. Indian Air Force (IAF) has released the official notification for the 3500+ Posts Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply online. Candidates must read the official notification before apply online.
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है ।
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s Indian Air Force Agniveer Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online from 24.06.2022
Candidates can Apply online for Indian Air Force Agneepath Recruitment before 05.07.2022
Indian Air Force is inviting application for 3500+ posts Vacancy Recruitment
Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website of www.agneepathvayu.cdac.in