JEE Main Application Form 2022 – National Testing Agency (NTA) invites application for JEE Exam for Admission in Engineering courses 2022. Those candidates who are interested to apply online JEE Mains they may apply online. JEE Mains 2022
Latest Update – JEE Main Application Form 2022 Apply Online started from 01.03.2022. Candidates can get apply link below in the Important Link section.
Table of Contents
JEE Main Application Form 2022 : Notification, Exam Date, Admit Card
|Article||JEE Main Application Form 2022|
|Authority||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Apply Start Date||01.03.2022|
JEE Mains Notification 2022
National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the official notification for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Mains 2022 and invites online application form for the Admission in Engineering courses like – B. Tech, B. Planning, B.E & B. Arch. JEE Mains exam will be conducted in two sessions. The first session exam is 16-21 April 2022, and second session exam is 24-29 April 2022. Interested Candidates can apply online and register from 01.03.2022 through the official website.
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Mains 2022
- Those candidates who have passed Class 12 / equivalent examination in 2020, 2021 or 2022; or those who are appearing in Class 12/ equivalent examination in 2022, are eligible to appear in JEE (Main) 2022.
- To appear in JEE (Main) 2022, there is no age limit for the candidates. Those candidates who has passed 12th in 2020,2021 or appearing in 2022 irrespective of their age can appear in JEE (Main) – 2022 examination.
- General/ OBC Candidate – Rs.650 to 1300/-
- SC/ ST Candidate – Rs.325 to 650/-
- Pay the examination fee though online mode (Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking/ E-Challan)
How to Apply Online for JEE Main Application Form 2022
- Registration Form – Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number.
- Application Form – Candidates can log in with the system-generated Application Number and pre-created Password for completing the Application Form including filling up of personal details, applying for the Paper, choosing the Examination Cities, providing the details of Educational Qualifications and uploading the images and documents (if any).
- Fee Payment – After competing both steps given above, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee. The fee can be submitted only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI or Paytm Service.
|Apply Start Date||01.03.2022|
|Apply Last Date||31.03.2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date||31.03.2022|
|City of Exam Announced||1st Week of April 2022|
|Admit Card||2nd Week of April 2022|
|Session 1 Exam Date||16.04.2022 to 21.04.2022|
|Session 2 Exam Date||24.05.2022 to 29.05.2022|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Brochure||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
About JEE Main 2022
The Joint Entrance Examination, JEE (Main) comprises two papers. Paper 1 is conducted for admission to Undergraduate Engineering Programs (B.E/B.Tech.) at NITs, IIITs, other Centrally Funded Technical Institutions (CFTIs), Institutions/Universities funded/recognized by participating State Governments. JEE (Main) is also an eligibility test for JEE (Advanced), which is conducted for admission to IITs. Paper 2 is conducted for admission to B. Arch and B.Planning courses in the Country. From the year 2021, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU), Lucknow and Madan Mohan Malviya University of Technology, Gorakhpur will be using the score sheet of JEE (Main) for admission to the B.Tech./M.Tech. (Integrated)/B.Arch. Courses in its affiliated colleges across the State.
The JEE (Main) – 2022 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the next academic session. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways –
- This will give two opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
- In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste an entire year.
- If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as the Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one entire year.
- A candidate need not appear in both Sessions. However, if a candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of the JEE (Main) – 2022 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s JEE Main Application Form 2022
Candidates can fill up online form for JEE Main from 01.03.2022
Candidates can fill up online form for JEE Main Exam before 31.03.2022
Those candidates who has passed 12th class in science stream, they are eligible to apply for JEE Mains Examination.