SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2021. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online. For more information, Read this article completely about SSC CHSL Vacancy
If you want to get all the updates of Bihar regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission and Scholarship then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update – SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022 Tier 1 Marks is available from 11.08.2022. Candidates can get link below in the Important Link section.
Table of Contents
SSC CHSL (10+2) Recruitment 2022 : Application Status, Exam Date
|Article||SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Advt No||F.No. 3/7/2021-P&P-I|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO etc|
|Total Post||Update Soon|
|Start Online Application||01.02.2022|
|Application Status||Check Now|
SSC CHSL Vacancy 2022 Detail
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is releasing the official notification for CHSL (10+2) Examination 2021. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online. Here is vacancy details given below
|Lower Division Clerk/ Junior Secretariat Assistant||—||—||—||—||—|
|Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant||—||—||—||—||—|
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)||—||—||—||—||—|
SSC CHSL Educational Qualification
|Post Name||Educational Qualification|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Postal Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Sorting Assistant||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|Data Entry Operator (Except in DEOs in C&AG)||Candidate must have passed 12th or equivalent from recognized board.|
|DEOs in C&AG||Candidate must have passed 12th Science stream with Mathematics as a subject or equivalent from recognized board.|
SSC CHSL Age Limit
The age limit as on 01.01.2022
- Minimum age – 18 Years
- Maximum age – 27 Years
- You must check official notification for age relaxation as per category.
SSC CHSL Application Fee
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female||0/-|
The application fee should be paid via online BHIM UPI, Net Banking, Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, Rupay Credit or Debit Card or by e-challan at SBI Branches.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
The online process for apply online is given step by step –
- First of all, visit official website – ssc.nic.in
- Before applying you must read official notice, scan the required document etc.
- On home page of Staff Selection Commission official website, you will be displayed the “New User ? Register Now” for new user (One time registration). NOTE – If you have already registered then log in.
- After Registration, You have to click on “Apply” Tab.
- And Click on “CHSL” Link.
- Click on “Apply” Text Link in front of “Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination 2022“
Salary / Pay Scale
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA): Pay Level-2 (Rs. 19,900-63,200)
- Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100) and Level-5(Rs. 29,200-92,300)
- Data Entry Operator, Grade ‘A’: Pay Level-4(Rs. 25,500-81,100)
|Apply Start Date||01.02.2022|
|Apply Last Date||07.03.2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Online)||09.03.2022|
|Fee Payment Last Date (Offline)||11.03.2022|
|Last Date for Pay through Challan||13.03.2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-1)||24 May 10 June 2022|
|Exam Date (Tier-2)||18 September 2022|
|Download Tier 1 Marks|
|Tier 2 Exam Date||Click Here|
|Tier 1 Application Status||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
- Bihar ANM Recruitment 2022
- IBPS PO/ MT XII Recruitment 2022
- BSF HC & ASI Recruitment 2022
- SSC CPO Sub Inspector Recruitment 2022
SSC CHSL Tier 1 Exam Pattern
Exam Duration – 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for Visually Handicapped)
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Maximum |
|English Language |
|Quantitative Aptitude |
(Basic Arithmetic Skill)
SSC CHSL Tier 2 Exam Pattern
- Tier 2 exam will be a Descriptive exam of 100 Marks in “Pen and Paper” mode.
- Duration of Exam is 60 Minutes (80 Minutes for Visually Handicapped)
- Write Essay/ Letter/ Application/ Precis. This is to test the written skills of the candidates in English / Hindi.
SSC CHSL Tier 3 Exam Pattern
- Tier 3 of the examination would be the Skill Test/ Typing Test which would be of qualifying nature.
- The final merit of the successful candidates would be determined on the basis of total score obtained by them in Tier 1 and Tier 2.
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s SSC CHSL Recruitment 2022
Staff Selection Commission will release CHSL Notification on 01.02.2022
Eligible candidates can follow below steps to apply online –
1. Firstly, complete Registration Process
2. Login and submit required documents
3. At last, make payment online or offline
4. Take printout of application form for future reference.
Candidates can apply online before 7th March 2022