RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online application for Assistant in Various Offices of Bank. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2022
If you want to get all the updates of Bihar regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship and Yojana then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly.
Latest Update – RBI Assistant Mains Result 2022 is declared on 08.06.2022. Candidates can download result by below link in the Important Link section.
Table of Contents
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022 – Download Mains Result
|Post||RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Start Online Apply||17.02.2022|
Reserve Bank of India Vacancy 2022
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released advertisement regarding Assistant Recruitment 2022. Interested candidates may read the official notification before apply, Eligible candidates can apply online from the official website.
Vacancy details are given below –
|Post Name||Total Post|
- Candidates should have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting office.
- Age limit as on ____________
- Minimum Age – 20 Years
- Maximum Age – 28 Years
- For age relaxation check notification
Pay fee through online mode.
|UR/ OBC/ EWS||Rs.450/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.50/-|
RBI Assistant Exam Pattern
Preliminary Examination –
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
Main Examination –
|Test of Reasoning||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of English Language||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of Numerical Ability||40||40||30 Minutes|
|Test of General Awareness||40||40||25 Minutes|
|Test of Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 Minutes|
How to Apply Online for RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
- Go to the Official Website – www.rbi.org.in
- Click on Advertisement of Assistant Recruitment.
- Download the official notification and read carefully.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online – Click Here” to fill up online form.
- Click on “Register” and complete Registration and then Login.
- Fill up the form carefully and then make Payment.
- At last, take a print out of Final Submitted Form for future use.
|Apply Start Date||17.02.2022|
|Apply Last Date||08.03.2022|
|Download Mains Result||08.06.2022|
|Download Mains Result||Click Here|
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Official Notification||Click Here|
|Download Short Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
- Bihar Ration Card 2022 Apply Online
- UPSC IAS & IFS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
- CISF Constable / Fire Recruitment 2022 Apply Online
Summary – This article was all about the Assistant Recruitment 2022. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the official notification for the 950 Post Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply from 17 February 2022. Candidates must read the official notification before apply online
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s RBI Assistant Recruitment 2022
A candidates who has Bachelor’s Degree. They are eligible to apply.
Candidates can apply online for RBI Assistant Post before 08.03.2022
The full form of RBI – Reserve Bank of India