SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Constable GD Exam Pattern & Full Syllabus. Those candidates who has applied for the SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2022 they must check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus so that they can prepare for the examination very well. SSC GD Exam Pattern 2022
If you also want to get all the updates of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission and Scholarship.
Latest Update – SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022 is available now. Candidates can check full syllabus in this article.
Table of Contents
SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download
|SSC Constable GD Syllabus 2022
|Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC GD Selection Procedure
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test & Document Verification
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
Computer Based Examination – The computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 Questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition :
Examination Duration – 80 Minutes
|No. of Question
|General Knowledge &
|English / Hindi
- All questions will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type. The computer based examination will be conducted in English and Hindi only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.50 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- The questions in the Computer Based Examination will be of Matriculation level.
- The syllabus for the Examination will be as follows
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – Questions in this componenet will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These question will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics – This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number system, computation of whole number, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ration and Time, Time and work etc.
- English / Hindi Candidates’ Ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
SSC GD Physical Standard Test (PST)
Weight – Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
|Join Telegram Group
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group
|Join Telegram Channel
|Join on Twitter
|Join on Facebook