SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for the Recruitment of Constable (GD) in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), SSF and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2022. Those candidates who are interested they must read the official notification before apply online.
If you want to get all the updates of SSC Recruitment then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates of Job, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship & Yojana
Latest Update – SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 apply online started from 27.10.2022. You can apply online by given below link in the important link section. स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन द्वारा जारी किये गए नोटिफिकेशन के अनुसार कुल पदों की संख्या बढ़ा दिया गया है |
Table of Contents
SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022 [45,284 Posts] : Apply Online
|Article||SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||Constable (GD)|
SSC Constable GD Vacancy 2022
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the Official Notification for the post of Constable (GD) on 27.10.2022. Those candidates who are interested to apply for Constable (GD) they must read the official notification before apply. If, candidates are eligible to apply then they can apply online from the official website of Staff Selection Commission only. For more information, read this article completely.
Here is Vacancy details given below –
|Force Name||Total Post|
|Border Security Force BSF||20765|
|Central Industrial Security Force CISF||5914|
|Central Reserve Police Force CRPF||11169|
|Sashastra Seema Bal SSB||2167|
|Indo Tibetan Border Police ITBP||1787|
|Assam Rifles AR||3153|
|Secretariat Security Force SSF||154|
|Narcotics Control Bureau NCB||175|
- Candidates must have passed Matric / 10th Class examination from a recognized Board in India.
- Candidates who have not acquired the essential educational qualification as on the stipulated date will not be eligible and need not apply.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ Female – Rs.0/-
- Pay fee through online mode through BHIM, UPI, Net Banking, Mastercard, Rupay, Credit Card or Debit Card or through can in SBI branches by generating SBI Challan.
- Age Limit as on 01.01.2023
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 23 Years
- For age relaxation, Read the official notification
- Computer Based Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Medical Test
How to Apply Online for SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022
- Before fill up online form, Candidates should carry all the documents along with them.
- Visit on the official website – www.ssc.nic.in
- Complete the Registration Process if you are a new user.
- Now, Login on the official website using Username and Password.
- Submit All the scanned documents.
- Pay the fee through online mode.
- At last, take printout of Application Form for future reference.
|Apply Start Date||27.10.2022|
|Apply Last Date||30.11.2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Fee Payment Last Date||01.12.2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Last Date Challan Generate||30.11.2022 (11:00 PM)|
|Offline Payment Last Date||01.12.2022 (Banking Hour)|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
|Admit Card||Update Soon|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Vacancy Increase Notice||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
स्टाफ सिलेक्शन कमीशन जीडी भर्ती की पूरी जानकारी देखें –
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
Computer Based Examination – The computer based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 80 Questions carrying 2 marks each, with the following composition :
Examination Duration – 80 Minutes
|Part||Subject||No. of Question||Maximum Marks|
|B||General Knowledge &|
|D||English / Hindi||20||40|
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – Analytical Aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non-verbal series, coding and decoding etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness – Questions in this componenet will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These question will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics – This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number system, computation of whole number, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ration and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ration and Time, Time and work etc.
- English / Hindi Candidates’ Ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Also Check –
- Bihar LRC Vacancy 2022
- ITBP ASI Pharmacist Recruitment 2022
- BSF Assit Commandant Recruitment 2022
- SBI CBO Recruitment 2022
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online for SSC Constable GD from 27.10.2022
The Selection Procedure – Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) & Medical Test
The official website of Staff Selection Commission – ssc.nic.in
The full syllabus for SSC Constable GD is available on the official notification. So, you may download the Notification.