BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 – Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas invites online application for Junior Technician Vacancy 2022. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must read the official notification before apply online.
If you want to get all the updates regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission, Scholarship then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly
Latest Update – BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 apply online started from 26.02.2022. Candidates can apply online by given link below in the Important Link section.
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022 : Apply Online
|Article||BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas|
|Post Name||Junior Technician|
BNP Dewas Junior Technician Vacancy 2022
Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas has released official notification for the post of Recruitment Junior Technician Vacancy 2022. Those candidates who are interested to apply they must read the official notification before apply online.
Vacancy details are given below –
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02|
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – Full time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/ Paint Technology/ Surface Coating Technology/ Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Printing) – Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz. Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Electroplating, Full time ITI course in Platemaker-cum-Impositor, Hand Composing along with one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT) – Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics alongwith one year National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC)from NCVT.
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST Candidate – Rs.200/-
- Pay the fee through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- Age limit as on 28.03.2022
- Minimum Age – 18 Years
- Maximum Age – 25 Years
- For age relaxation, Read official notification
How to Apply Online
- Candidates to go to the BNP’s website https://bnpdewas.spmcil.com click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION button.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before COMPLETE REGISTRATION.
- Modify details, if required, and click on COMPLETE REGISTRATION only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
|Apply Start Date||26.02.2022|
|Apply Last Date||28.03.2022|
|Apply Online||Registration || Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Indore, Jabalpur, Gwalior|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune|
Summary – This article was all about the Junior Technician Vacancy 2022. Bank Note Press (BNP), Dewas has released the official notification for the 81 Post Vacancy. Eligible candidates can apply from 26th February 2022. Candidates must read the official notification before apply online
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
FAQ’s BNP Dewas Junior Technician Recruitment 2022
Candidates can apply online for Junior Technician Recruitment from 26.02.2022
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website.