SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released Stenographer Exam Pattern & Full Syllabus. Those candidates who has applied for the SSC Stenographer Vacancy 2022 they must check the Exam Pattern & Syllabus so that they can prepare for the examination very well. SSC Stenographer Exam Pattern 2022
If you also want to get all the updates of Staff Selection Commission Recruitment then you may visit on BiharJobPortal.com regularly. Here, you will be getting all the updates regarding Job, Admit Card, Result, Admission and Scholarship.
Latest Update – SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022 is available now. Candidates can check full syllabus in this article.
Table of Contents
SSC Stenographer Full Syllabus 2022 यहाँ देखें – Download Exam Pattern
|Post Name||SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2022|
|Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post||Stenographer Grade C & D|
|Apply Start Date||20.08.2022|
SSC Stenographer Selection Process 2022
- Online Examination (CBT)
- Skill Test
Online Examination (CBT) Exam Pattern
The details of the Computer Based Examination are given below –
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Total Duration|
|I||General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the|
|III||English Language and Comprehension||100||100|
- Question paper will be of Objective Type Multiple Choice only. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
- Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission vide Notice No: 1-1/2018-P&P-I dated 0702-2019 and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and cut-off marks.
Online Examination (CBT) Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: It would include questions of both verbal and non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
- General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidates‟ general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- English Language & Comprehension: In addition to the testing of candidates’ understanding of the English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc., his/ her writing ability would also be tested.
- For VH candidates of 40% and above visual disability, there will be no component of Maps/Graphs/Diagrams/Statistical Data in the General Intelligence & Reasoning/ General Awareness Paper.
Stenographer Skill Test
The candidates who are shortlisted in the Computer Based Examination will be required to appear in the Skill Test for Stenography. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English or Hindi at the speed of 100 words per minute (w.p.m.) for the post of Stenographer Grade „C‟ and 80 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade „D‟. The transcription time is as follows :
|S. No.||Post||Language of Skill Test||Time Duration (in minutes)||Time Duration (in minutes)|
|1||Stenographer Grade „D‟||English||50||70|
|2||Stenographer Grade „D‟||Hindi||65||90|
|3||Stenographer Grade „C‟||English||40||55|
|4||Stenographer Grade „C‟||Hindi||55||75|
- Candidates who opt to take the Stenography Test in Hindi will be required to learn English Stenography and vice versa after their appointment, failing which their probation may not be cleared by appointing departments. Candidates have to work as English/Hindi stenographers as per the functional requirement of the User Office irrespective of the medium of Skill Test of candidate during the examination.
- The Skill Test will be held at the Commission’s Regional Offices or at other Centre(s) as may be decided by the Commission.
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Download Syllabus||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
Also Check –
- BSF Head Constable Recruitment 2022
- ITBP Constable (Pioneer) Recruitment 2022
- Bihar Senior Resident Tutor Recruitment 2022
- SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022
यदि आपको कोई क्वेश्चन हो तो हमें कमेंट करके जरूर बताये, निचे कमेंट बॉक्स है उसके द्वारा आप हमें सन्देश भेज सकते है या फिर फिर कांटेक्ट पेज से भी समपर्क कर सकते है |
बिहार में निकलने वाली सारी एडमिशन, रिजल्ट और नौकरी की जानकारी इस वेबसाइट पर प्रदान की जाएगी | इसलिए इस वेबसाइट पर आने के लिए हमें गूगल में biharjobportal.com टाइप करे |
|Join Whatsapp Group||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Join on Twitter||Click Here|
|Join on Facebook||Click Here|
FAQ’s SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2022
Candidates can apply online from 20.08.2022
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam & Skill Test.
Candidates should have passed 12th class from recognized board.